May 11, 2022
Baby Animal Day is this Sunday, just four days away! Load up the kids in the car and come visit the farm! You’ll see baby chicks, lambs, piglets and calves, meet cows that will eat from your hands, take greenhouse and garden tours, and enjoy a seeing a real working Minnesota farm.
Pizzeria 201 will offer their delicious, brick-oven pizza for your lunch or dinner, and we will have plants, produce, and meat for sale, along with soap from The Soap Lady made from the lard of our piggies.
April 4, 2022
Spring is officially here. 🙂 Our greenhouse is getting greener, we have lambs and chicks running around, and we’re busy getting ready for Baby Animal Day, which is Sunday, May 15, from 2 to 7 p.m. Bring your family to the farm to snuggle baby chicks, meet our bunnies, puppies, piglets, calves and kittens, handfeed our lambs and cows, and tour the farm. Your Minnesota Farmers are excited to meet you! We will have plants, eggs, meat and produce for sale and there will be brick-oven pizzas available for your farm lunch! This is a free event, and is open to all! Call or text 612-245-6271 for more information.
March 1, 2022
February 26, 2022
February 5, 2022
- Baby lambs
- Baby chicks
- Brick oven pizza on-site from Pizzeria 201
- Handfeed our cows
- Handmade soap
- And more
Keep an eye on our website for more information as May 15 draws closer.
January 1, 2022
New Year Business Changes
- We are putting more time and energy into our livestock. This is Dean’s passion, and he is very good at raising pork, beef, chicken, and lamb.
- We will discontinue deliveries to most of our CSA drop sites. We will still deliver shares to the Mankato Farmers Market on Saturdays and will have farm pickup available on Saturdays, but we will no longer make weekly or bi-weekly deliveries to drop sites throughout the Twin Cities and suburbs.
- We will continue our monthly “to your door” deliveries of meat, eggs, granola, and select produce items. Note that our next “to your door” delivery will be Thursday, Jan. 13. Click here or scroll down for links to our online store.
- We will continue to sell all our products at the Mankato Farmers Market and to grow for local restaurants and Gustavus Adolfus College.
Though we will no longer be doing weekly CSA drop site deliveries, our hope is that our monthly deliveries to your door will continue to provide you with our organically- and locally-grown products without us spending so many hours on the road. We anticipate that by making these changes, we will work more efficiently and be able to improve our overall service to customers.
Thank you for your understanding and we wish you a happy, blessed 2022!
Meat Market Quality Beef
(Now Featuring Hot Dogs, Summer Sausage, Beef Sticks, and lots of meat cuts!)
Free Delivery to your door with a $100 dollar order.
Please place your order by 6 a.m. Wednesday, Jan. 12.
Thank you for buying local, supporting our hard-working family and reducing the carbon footprint.
Still like to belong to a CSA?
My Minnesota Farmer will be growing select vegetables for a sister farmer who runs a CSA. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Backlund Acres CSA out of Belle Plaine, visit https://www.backlundacres.com/.
Copyright © 2021 My Minnesota Farmer All rights reserved.