- 3 medium zucchini, shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 3 ounces parmesan, grated
- 1/2 cup crushed plantain chips
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Sour Cream Dip:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- Place the zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Toss to combine and let sit for 30 minutes. Pour the zucchini onto a clean dishcloth. Fold the dishcloth over the zucchini and gently press to remove any excess moisture.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place the zucchini, salt, parmesan, crushed plantain chips, egg and garlic powder in a medium bowl and stir until combined.
- Spoon bite-size portions of the zucchini mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12-15 minutes until just brown on the edges.
- Combine the sour cream, chives and basil. Serve the zucchini bites with sour cream dip.