Tomato and Mozzarella Salad with Microgreens
- 2 large tomatoes, preferably heirloom, sliced
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced into discs
- 2 large handfuls microgreens or other salad mixes
- 1 small handful basil leaves, sliced thinly
- Good olive oil, to taste
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
- Sea salt (preferably flaky)
- Freshly ground black pepper
Toss the greens with the basil, then arrange on two plates. Top with the tomatoes and mozzarella. Drizzle in olive oil and vinegar to taste—less is more.
Season with salt, especially on the mozzarella, and top with black pepper.