Pea Tendril and Pistachio Pesto
- heaping 1/2 cup pistachios, chopped & toasted
- a few big handfuls of pea tendrils (or any mild soft leafy green)
- zest & juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 small garlic clove
- salt & pepper
- olive oil (a few tbsps to 1/4 cup)
- optional: handful of fresh basil or mint
- optional: grated parmesan cheese
In a food processor, pulse together everything except for the olive oil. Drizzle the oil in slowly while the blade is running. Add as much or little olive oil as you want. Less oil will make a chunkier pesto, more olive oil will make it more smooth.
Taste and adjust seasonings.
Recipe from: www.loveandlemons.com