Chicken Taco Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, washed and chopped
- Meat from 1 whole chicken, shredded
- 1 cup chopped olives
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso(omit for dairy-free or paleo)
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 orange, red, or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups Seite grain-free chips or plantain chips
- 1 cup whole plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 cup packed cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
Put all of the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Place all dressing ingredients in a large mason jar and blend with a hand-immersion blender until smooth. You could also blend the dressing in a blender.
Pour the dressing over the salad, toss, and serve immediately.