Celery Leaf Pesto
- 4 cups celery leaves (slightly packed, stems removed)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (any nut would work)
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup olive oil (depending on what consistency of pesto you like)
- Freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- Salt (to taste)
Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor. Process all ingredients until smooth. Enjoy!
You can also freeze pesto and take it out when you are ready to use it. It is so awesome to have ‘fresh’ produce in the long winter months we all know are ahead.
Member Submitted Recipe, Thanks Melissa!!